ADVERTISEMENT

Help

Mowestdad

All-Conference
Aug 29, 2001
I am looking for help. My son and me are heading to Arkansas this week to check out high school football fields. We are coming from Missouri and heading down 71 highways and going to Rogers, Springdale, Bentonville and Fayetteville. But we will be looking for other fields to see. How do I find a list of schools that have football that are located in NW Arkansas. After Fayetteville we will be heading to Branson. Any help anyone can give us would be great.

Mowestdad

Windsor Missouri

If you are in the Springdale area, you can also check out Shiloh Christian. Bentonville has one of the nicest stadiums in the state, if not the nicest.

If you travel to the Ft. Smith area, you can check out the stadium there, in addition to Charleston, Greenwood, and a few others.

NWA has a lot of towns with football in the area you will be in. Almost too many to list!

Thanks Luke for the help. Once we get to Fayetteville we won't be heading South. Will need to turn back to the North heading to Gainsville MO. Found some fields in Berryville, Green Forest, Harrison, Yellville and Mt Home. Are there anymore near RT 62?

We may try to go see Shiloh if you think it's worth our while. Does Lowell, Elm Springs or Farmington have football?

ADVERTISEMENT