ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting UCA Signs 21 for 2021

Heck of an instate pull for these guys! Some of my favorites for the future are:

Tyler Gee - QB - Cabot (Cabot, AR)
Kid's got a big time arm, played against the top competition in Arkansas, and has travel 7on7 experience. Shouldn't be forced into immediate action either.

Kylin James - RB - Dumas (Dumas, AR)
TOUGH, physical runner. Definitely runs behind his pads and has continually improved on pad level. He also fits well with the roster in terms of skill sets already in the backfield there with Trysten Smith being the only other RB on the roster in the 210-215 range. I love complimenting Derrick Wise and James together in the future.

Hayden Schrader - WR - Bryant (Bryant, AR)
His size, speed, and ball skills led him to DOMINATE 7A HS football last year and those are things that will translate with him to the next level. He had over 2K and 30+ TDs last year. He'll be a mismatch wherever he lines up, and word is he will be a hybrid WR/TE.

Dalton Brown - OL - Nashville (Nashville, AR)
There's a lot to like with Brown. He's a really physical kid already and when he gets college coaching to improve the technical aspect of his game, he really could be an all conference type of kid easily. He's already a big guy at 6'4" 300 or so before reporting to campus. He has an attacking mindset that he brings to the field, and although a lot of people say they have that, not all of them actually have it and use it. He's one to watch for sure.

Bradley Clark - DT - Pine Bluff (Pine Bluff, AR)
A coach inside the Pine Bluff program describes Clark as "Strong, Grimy, and Relentless" and after seeing him live against Parkview last year I agree with that assessment. He and Jared Summons (Arkansas State PWO) battled all night and I never saw him take a play off. He jumped out at you wearing #61 for out efforting people and fighting to ball carriers. That kind of power and motor will give him an opportunity to contribute at UCA sooner rather than later.

ADVERTISEMENT