ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Audry Horn Update

Luke Matheson

ArkansasVarsity.com Hall of Famer
Staff
May 26, 2007
White Hall, Arkansas
arkansasvarsity.com
I spoke with Little Rock Catholic offensive lineman Audry Horn earlier and asked him how things are going for him on the recruiting trail right now.

He began by noting the offers he currently has on the table.

"My offers are from Hendrix and the The U of A. (Preferred walk on offer.) There is interest from OBU, UAM, UCA, ASU, Air Force and Memphis. There are a few camps that I had signed up for in July before my current offers. I am quite impressed with the Hendrix coaches, facilities and campus, but I will tell you that my visit to and following offer in Fayetteville last month was amazing. I will most likely verbally commit to Coach Bielema soon. It is a fantastic opportunity that I'm thrilled to receive. I love the campus and Coach Anderson is the greatest. I'm very excited about the future and my senior year. I was also impressed with the OL coach at Memphis."

We spoke a bit about the preferred walk on offer from Arkansas and his interest in Arkansas State as well.

"(There's) a possibility of obtaining some scholarship during the first part of camp next summer. I also have an alumni association scholarship and some other academic money. Coach Rudolph (Arkansas State offensive line coach) seamed serious that after they watch me play center a few games that there was a possibly of an offer. all of them have been straight shooters to me and my dad. I like all the coaches and the school. That's my parents alma mater, so that makes it a special place too, but the opportunity to be a Razorback is certainly resonating with me right now. Coach Kurt Anderson is a great, outgoing and fun coach and he is really involved with his players. I'm very impressed with him."

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6465505/audry-horn

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News