ADVERTISEMENT

Week 9 GOTW: Conway vs. Greenwood

Luke Matheson

ArkansasVarsity.com Hall of Famer
Staff
May 26, 2007
White Hall, Arkansas
arkansasvarsity.com
This could be the best game that I will see this year with the exception of the upcoming state title games. I'm really looking forward to two solid teams going head to head. Greenwood is a machine, and Conway is playing a lot of good football right now. If anyone is going to beat Greenwood this year, it will be Conway. If Conway can't accomplish it, the national winning streak will continue. This will be a very close game, IMHO. Conway, as noted, is very tough, but I think Greenwood handles their business. I'm going with the Bulldogs by three, 35-32.

If you would like to participate in our discussions, you can sign up for a FREE user name by CLICKING HERE. If you already have a Rivals.com log in, you can use it to post as well.
This post was edited on 10/28 8:15 PM by Luke Matheson

Luke I agree with your assessment that if anyone is going to beat Greenwood, it will be Conway. But with that being said, the Wampus kitties are going to get their brains beat in this week. I saw Greenwood 45 Conway 27

Going to be a tough challenge no doubt. Trust in the Professor.

Originally posted by -RD-:
Going to be a tough challenge no doubt. Trust in the Professor.
The close game last week against Southside may be a blessing for Greenwood. They saw how close they came to having their streak stopped, and I bet the team and coaches will work harder this week to make sure they are focused and ready for the task at hand.

ADVERTISEMENT