ADVERTISEMENT

I'm ready for some football

FrankJohnson

Jr. High
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2009
I know its early, but I like to argue with people, so here's my predictions for this year.

7A

Fayetteville runs the table. Bentonville and Har Ber will push but they wont have anything for the Purple Dogs. North Little Rock will try but will fall short again.

6A

Pine Bluff is going to destroy the entire classification. People better hope El Dorado or Greenwood has a little something for them this year.

5A

All Pulaski Academy once again. Its hard to stop the Bruins.

4A

I like Warren but I am afraid they lost too many players. I do think the 84A will produce another champion and it will either best Star City or Hamburg

3A

I dont know enough about 3A but will go with Charleston

2A

This will be the year that Rison knocks off Junction City and gets back to dominance (I know Luke will like to read this). Junction City will try to go out with a bang, but they have lost too many players from last years team.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE......

7A Fayetteville

6A Pine Bluff (however, if El Dorado gets better QB play, they're winning it).

5A Pulaski Academy

4A Dardanelle

3A Smackover (Bucks are loaded)

2A Junction City (You have no idea how much extensive playing time the new guys got last year).

The first three weeks will certainly tell the story about Junction City. They open with Smackover, then have Rison, followed by Haynesville, La.

I like Fayetteville in 7A, Pine Bluff in 6A, Pulaski Academy in 5A, Dardanelle in 4A, Smackover in 3A, and either Junction City, Rison, or Bearden in 2A.

The first three weeks will certainly tell the story about Junction City. They open with Smackover, then have Rison, followed by Haynesville, La.

I like Fayetteville in 7A, Pine Bluff in 6A, Pulaski Academy in 5A, Dardanelle in 4A, Smackover in 3A, and either Junction City, Rison, or Bearden in 2A.

JC will improve as the year goes on. By the time November rolls around, they are gonna be dangerous.
I just don't see anything from anyone else at this point that makes me think JC can't win it all again.

ADVERTISEMENT