England
Conway Christian
Mt Ida
Hector
Des Arc
Cross County
Hazen
Junction City

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is FREE to get a message board username on ArkanasasVarsity.com. CLICK HERE to get your FREE username, and join the conversation.

Conway Christian is not better than hector, Mount Ida or des arc. Just because they made it a round further (they came out of the weakest quad) doesn't mean they are better. They struggled to beat a hazen team that mccrory and des arc beat down. Then they(c.c.) got pounded by McCrory. I think out of the top half, you could have taken rison, England, Hector or des arc and put them in McCrorys spot and any of the 4 would have been in the title game.

And how is Cross county ahead of hazen? Hazen eliminated them.

Top 10i.m.o. should look like this
1. McCrory
2. Rison
3. England
4 and 5 hector and des arc in whatever order you want.
6. Mount Ida
7. Conway Christian
8. Hazen
9. Junction city
10. Cross county

Des Arc your 2015 message board state champions better than teams who made it further than them in the playoffs.

Your lack of football knowledge is dripping off your keyboard. Just because a team goes 1 round further doesn't make them better. Besides, I'm not the only one who sees it that way, calpreps, max preps, hootens, the ap, and fearless Friday all see it like I do.

But none of them have Cross county ahead of hazen.

Personally I take Hootens over any of them that aren't mine. CalPreps has no one here to evaluate teams and neither does MaxPreps. All of their stories are computer based off of stats. They don't have a person in Arkansas to watch/evaluate teams, all they have are photographers. It's hard to put much into them because they don't have anyone here in Arkansas.

As far as my rankings go, I take them over anyone. The final four teams are the top four teams in each classification, plain and simple. As far as the rest of it goes, the only team that matters is Number One. They are all state champions. Everyone else didn't make it that far, and the rankings don't matter beyond that at this point.

Reactions: sananddan24
ADVERTISEMENT