ADVERTISEMENT

Facts for 2013

FrankJohnson

Jr. High
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2009
Well here we are about to get ready for another football season. Here are a few early thoughts that I have

- North Little Rock better bring it this year. All of that talent and all of the smack talk they are doing, they better make it to WMS or Bolding may be known as one of the most overrated coaches ever.

- El Dorado, Pine Bluff, Lake Hamilton, Jonesboro, and Texarkana better man up. Greenwood make you all look like punks last year. I still can't believe a 5A team came up to 6A and ran roughshod over everyone.

- Camden Fairview better do that thing this year. There is no Greenwood to beat you in the final two minutes.

-Shiloh must have gotten sick of being man handled by the big boys of 5A. I saw they are going back to 4A. Here's to hoping Berryville hangs 60 on them.

- Warren, hey Bo, same for you as with Brad Bolding. Your teams make you look overrated as a coach.

- WTH was the AAA thinking with their conference allignments? Does Taylor and his boys hate Atkins, West Helena, and Dollarway?

- 3A, who is going to stop Harding Academy? Glen Blows sure couldnt do it.

-2A will be Junction City's b..well, you know what I'm saying. The rest of 2A better hope and pray Bearden or Rison knocks the Dragons off because no one else will stand a chance.

Consider the gauntlet dropped.Gate, RD, Luke. It's time for you boys to bring it!

I'm going to wait for Gatecrasher and RD to get in on this one. This should be good!
laugh.r191677.gif

Also, Just FYI to anyone who is reading, you can sign up for a FREE user name and chime in if you'd like by CLICKING HERE.

This post was edited on 6/10 1:33 PM by Luke Matheson

What do you mean El Dorado better bring it? We simply let one slip away in the semis at Smith-Robinson. 545 yds of offense and had we cashed in only once on the two drives that began deep in Greenwood territory (FGs instead of TDs), we would have snapped that winning streak.

As it stands, El Do may very well get off to another slow start this fall. But we should be pretty salty on defense, especially up front, and that side of the ball may have to carry the team until the offensive line (only 1 ret starter) gels. But I guarandamntee you that the Wildcats will be rolling come November. As long as Scott Reed is our coach, we will contend for state titles year in and year out, no matter who we have or don't have returning.

As for Greenwood, I hope they keep winning. Right up until they get to WMS. We want to snap that 51-game winning streak they would have if they get to that point unbeaten.

A footnote: Scott Reed has never lost to the same team twice in a row. It isn't gonna start now.

The only team Greenwood needs to be concerned with before November is Fort Smith Southside. They will sell their soul to the Devil himself to make sure "THE STREAK" is over in Rebel Stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT