ArkansasVarsity.com Website Announcement - Feb. 4, 2021

Luke Matheson

ArkansasVarsity.com Hall of Famer
Staff
May 26, 2007
White Hall, Arkansas
arkansasvarsity.com
Greetings all,

I have decided to relaunch ArkansasVarsity.com and work to help provide more coverage of Arkansas Prep Sports and Recruiting. I've had a lot of people reach out to me saying that they believe this website can work, and there is a niche for such a website. To those people I am grateful.

One thing I would like to say is that former Smackover Buckaroo and ULM Warhawk Jeff Savage will be jumping on board with me to help in various ways. Jeff is a very knowledgable guy, and I look forward to having him on board.

With all of this being said, I do have a couple of favors to ask. First and foremost, please take part in the free message board and help create discussion and keep discussion going in order to help us build a healthy message board community.

Second, please email me or post ideas in the comment section for content that you would be interested in reading here on ArkansasVarsity.com. My email is Luke@ArkansasVarsity.com.

You can also email me with player stats, highlight film, recruiting news, etc. This will help us drive content as well by knowing more about what is going on with thousands of players across the Natural State.

We do have a premium section to ArkansasVarsity.com, and I am offering a 60 Day Free Trial to those services. CLICK HERE to learn more.

Thank you for your time in reading this, and I look forward to seeing you active on the website!

Luke Matheson
Owner/Publisher of ArkansasVarsity.com

This is great news Luke. I am happy to see you bring this website back to life. You did a great job operating it previously.

Reactions: Luke Matheson
ADVERTISEMENT