ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting ArkansasVarsity.com Recruiting War Room: 12-22-2016

Luke Matheson

ArkansasVarsity.com Hall of Famer
Staff
May 26, 2007
White Hall, Arkansas
arkansasvarsity.com
It's getting to be that time of the year again, and I will be updating with verified recruiting updates that I receive.

Here are some things I learned today:

REMINDER: What happens in the War Room remains in the War Room. This feature is for ArkansasVarsity.com premium subscribers ONLY. Please do not share this information with any non-subscribers. Failure to abide by the rules of the War Room could result in the termination of your premium subscription.

England TE/DE B.J. Thompson picked up an offer from Utah. Baylor offered him recently as well. He is currently committed to Washington State.

Crossett DB Greg Junior was offered by Henderson State.

Cabot ATH Easton Seidl was offered by Southwest Baptist.

Baptist Prep LB Luke Vaden was offered by Bethal.

Fayetteville OL Max Thurman was offered by Central Missouri and Missouri Western.

White Hall RB Lance Smith will have official visits with UAM (Jan 14) and Henderson State (Jan. 21)

Conway Christian LB Rob Houge will take an official visit to UAM on January 28th.

Dover ATH Jake Sharp has an official visit with Arkansas Tech on January 28th.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

The 2017 ArkansasVarsity.com Football Combine will once again be held at Pulaski Academy in May. I have a tentative date set, but have to wait until Kevin Kelley can confirm the date once school is back in session. Once it is confirmed, I will announce the date!

As always, follow us on twitter at @ArkansasVarsity, @LukeMatheson, and @ARPowerPoll

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News