ADVERTISEMENT

Week Three Player of the Week Submissions

Luke Matheson

ArkansasVarsity.com Hall of Famer
Staff
May 26, 2007
White Hall, Arkansas
arkansasvarsity.com
First off, let me say that Pulaski Academy QB Fredi Knighten was our Week Two POTW. I have not been able to contact him yet for an article, but hope to do that soon. This past week was insane with both my grandfather and my father-in-law having heart issues. Thank you for the prayers and the understanding.

Each week ArkansasVarsity.com will honor a Player of the Week, but WE NEED YOUR HELP! We need you to post legit stats on the player or players you feel should be considered. We will announce the POTW each Tuesday morning.

Fans, Coaches, or even teammates are eligible to submit players names.

Here is what we will need.
Players Name
Players Team
Stats from this week
Players Coach

It is that simple!

CLICK HERE to sign up for a FREE username on ArkansasVarsity.com if you do not already have one so you can post your submission.

Jimmy Creecy-QB
Trumann Wildcats
13 carries for 303 yards and 7 rushing tds. plus an int. on defense
Greg White is Trumann's head coach

Heber Springs QB Michael Ludwig 6 of 10 passing for 236 yards and two touchdowns, and seven carries and a touchdown and a two-point conversion against Bald Knob.

Earle RB Autry Allen had 26 carries for 245 yards and three touchdowns against Osceola.

Pottsville RB Quwellen Porter had 18 carries for 160 yards and four touchdowns against Clinton.

Star City QB Austin White was 11 for 15 passing with 142 yards and two touchdowns against Camden Harmony Grove.

Harding Academy QB Will Frances was 16 for 26 passing with 185 yards and three touchdowns against Des Arc.

Harrisburg ATH Jordan Harper caught eight passes and scored a touchdowns on offense, and intercepted three passes on defense to lead the Hornets to victory over River View.

Lincoln QB Cheyenne Vaughn was 11 of 19 passing for 126 yards and two touchdowns and had a five yard touchdown run against Haileyville, Oklahoma.

Greenwood RB Justin Sunde has 19 carries for 157 yards and four touchdowns against Shiloh Christian.

ADVERTISEMENT