ADVERTISEMENT

REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE TO ARKANSASVARSITY.COM

Luke Matheson

ArkansasVarsity.com Hall of Famer
Staff
May 26, 2007
White Hall, Arkansas
arkansasvarsity.com
Would you like to become an ArkansasVarsity.com subscriber?

Membership benefits include access to the ArkansasVarsity.com War Room - Check it early and often for breaking recruiting news, offers, commitments, and much more!

Exclusive to site members -- our in-depth TOP PROSPECT Databases - from current year seniors to up and coming freshman - we find them first and let you know about the prospects to watch!

Submit your athlete's profile to ArkansasVarsity.com now!

Click here to sign up for ArkansasVarsity.com today

To all of the current monthly subscribers of ArkansasVarsity.com:

Let me first say thank you very much for your support of ArkansasVarsity.com and please understand how valuable you are to us and to the community here. I'd like to take this opportunity, however, to ask each of you to considerupgrading your plan to an annual subscription.

By upgrading, you can:

1) Save 16 percent off the price of a monthly subscription over the course of a year.

2) Have access to the best insider information in Arkansas prep sports.

3) Help support me in the long term goals I have for the site.

We are getting into the prime time of the year for Arkansas High School Sports, and we have a ton of great coverage planned for the 2016 Football Season. I absolutely appreciate you giving us a chance to win your business long term. If you're new to the site and aren't sure what all goes on around here throughout the year, we have great year round coverage of Arkansas High School Sports.

Football season is just around the corner and nobody (I mean NOBODY) blows out Arkansas High School Football coverage like we do. Recruiting is going non-stop as Arkansas, Arkansas State, UCA, UAPB, and all of the other in-state colleges are working on building their 2017 recruiting class and you won't find more daily content, tidbits, videos, and conversation anywhere else.

So if you joined us as a monthly subscriber in recent days, jump on in to the deep end and join us for the long haul. I absolutely believe you will find it worth it. If you've been with us for a long time as a monthly subscriber, then don't wait another day to upgrade so that you can save yourself money over the next year.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate all of you and your support of myself and this site. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!

Thanks!

Luke Matheson
Publisher
ArkansasVarsity.com

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT